Hotstart Engine Block Heater – 500 Watt, 120 Volt, Temp Range 80-100 F
TPS Tank Style Engine Pre-heater
Simple to install and very lightweight, the HOTSTART TPS engine
pre-heater features a built-in thermostat and heats engines up to
12L displacement. Thermosiphon circulation of the coolant delivers
heat throughout the entire engine.
- Heating Fluid: Engine coolant
- Heat Power: 0.5KW, 1KW, 1.5KW
- Voltage Range: 120 and 240V
- Heating Element: Incoloy 800
- Enclosure: IP41
- Fluid Capacity: 0.11 gal (0.013L)
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi (620 kPa)
- Inlet/Outlet Plumbing: 0.625” (15.9mm)
- Tank Marerial: Polyphenylensulfi d PPS
The TPS engine pre-heater is designed to pre-heat diesel and gas engines in genset, heavy duty mobile equipment,
marine and industrial applications.
• UL-C/US listed
• CE compliant
• Various temperature settings available, including: 80°-100°F range, 100°-120°F range, 120°-140°F range
• Available with UL 120 or 240V plug or CE 240V plug
* If ambient temp is below -20°F contact us to make sure the size is correct for your application.
*Contact us for help if you have an engine larger than 500 cubic inches or need a unit greater than 1500 Watts.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Height 7.9” (200mm)
Depth 4.6” ( 117mm)