Power Systems Plus, Inc. installs emergency power systems including generators, UPS, transfer switches and accessories.
We are capable of:
- Transporting equipment
- Offloading generators at your site
- Moving a generator to a new location
- Lagging a generator set to concrete pad (depending on code for your site this may require adhesive seismic rated anchors)
- Installing a new housing over your existing generator set (sound attenuated and/or weather proof)
- Installing a new fuel tank for your generator
- Installing generator transfer switches
- Installing remote monitoring systems
- Installing an exhaust system
- Installing UPS system
- Installing Fuel polishing systems
- Removing and Decommissioning existing systems
- Fabricating platforms or other metal work
- Installing or repairing HVAC systems
After installation, Power Systems Plus Inc. performs start up and commissioning services:
- Warranty pre start check-list
- Start up
- Alarm system verification
- Load tests/run in period
- Power failure simulation tests
- Any other services required for a new install start up.
We are familiar with state emergency generator installation requirements. We provide both industrial generator installation as well as whole house generator installation.