We are capable of:
- Transporting equipment
- Offloading generators at your site
- Moving a generator to a new location
- Lagging a generator set to concrete pad (depending on code for your site this may require adhesive seismic rated anchors)
- Installing a new housing over your existing generator set (sound attenuated and/or weather proof)
- Installing a new fuel tank for your generator
- Installing generator transfer switches
- Installing remote monitoring systems
- Installing an exhaust system
- Installing UPS system
- Installing Fuel polishing systems
- Removing and Decommissioning existing systems
- Fabricating platforms or other metal work
- Installing or repairing HVAC systems
After installation, Power Systems Plus Inc. performs start up and commissioning services:
- Warranty pre start check-list
- Start up
- Alarm system verification
- Load tests/run in period
- Power failure simulation tests
- Any other services required for a new install start up.
We are familiar with state emergency generator installation requirements. We provide both industrial generator installation as well as whole house generator installation.
Subscribe to Power Systems Plus, Inc.
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Power Systems Plus, Inc.. Subscribe below.