Winco RP25 Trailer Mount Mobile Diesel Switchable Voltage Generator
The Winco Redi-Power mobile diesel generator is the backbone of any jobsite. The rugged 2.2L Isuzu diesel engine with a heavy industrial generator end are housed in a sleek 14 gauge galvaneal steel housing. The generator rests on a DOT approved 3,500 lb. single axle trailer. The electric brakes and torsion bar suspension make this generator easy to tow and use. The trailer also includes useful features like leveling jacks and a 55 gallon, single wall fuel tank that will keep your jobsite going for over 24 hours.
At Winco our diesel generators are designed to protect your most important asset, your people. Each Redi-Powerdiesel generator comes with dual Square D thermal-magnetic circuit breakers instead of relays to provide quick and reliable overcurrent protection. Three independent safety kill switches prevent operators from changing voltages during operation and accessing the terminal block while the generator is operating.
- Four position voltage selector switch provides true Line-Line and Line-Neutral voltages for all common single and three phase voltages. Three position switches offered on other brands compromise the Line-Neutral voltage in at least one position.
- Single phase double-delta connection balances the single phase load.
- Oversized generator end provides a full 20kW in single phase instead of a 20%-30% derate that is common.
- Generator is rated for 125/40o C. at standby rating.
- +/-1% automatic voltage regulation.
- All digital control panel eliminates analog gauges and allows the operator to view the voltage of multiple legs simultaneously.
- All shutdowns and warnings are logged to provide maintenance personnel with an important diagnostic tool.
- Digital control panel disconnect switch preserves battery during storage.
- Control system comes with standard two-wire start controls that work with most common transfer switches and other starting devices.
- A high and low voltage circuit breaker are provided to protect the generator from overcurrent in high and low voltage settings.
- All terminal connections are located behind a lockable door with a kill switch for operator safety.
- Camlock connection is now included standard.
- Premium DOT approved trailer with single wall fuel tank.
- 2″ ball coupler is standard; 2 5/16″ coupler or 3″ pintle available upon request.
- Electric brakes are standard.
- Rear leveling jacks are included standard.
- Steel bolt-on trailer fenders are sturdy enough to stand on and easy to repair after a mishap.
- Four trailer tie down points.
- Galvaneal steel housing with powder coat paint is strong and resists corrosion.
- Identically keyed doors.
- Single point lifting eye.
- Optional integrated cable/tool box available.
- Standard receptacle panel (4xNEMA 5-20R, 2x50A twist-lock, 1x shore power, 1x terminal block, camlockset).
- Standard jacket heater and battery charger.