|The attractive design of the Winco RP55 stands out on the jobsite for its appearance and performance. The heart of this mobile diesel generator is the FPT engine that has proven its reliability over many years in Case IH and New Holland industrial and agricultural equipment. The housing is constructed of sturdy 14 gauge steel with sound absorbing foam. At only 68 dB(a) at full load this generator won’t interrupt any jobsite communication.
To reduce downtime and refueling, Winco outfitted the RP55 with a 110-gallon steel fuel tank that will keep your crews busy for over 39 hours at full load. The four-position Winco voltage selector switch enables full 45kWoutput in both single and three phase voltages. A full load terminal block and generous receptacle panel make connecting any load quick and easy. The included two-wire start connection ensures this generator is compatible with most transfer switches.
- Four-position voltage selector switch provides true Line-Line and Line-Neutral voltages for all common single and three phase voltages. Three-position switches offered on other brands compromise the Line-Neutral voltage in at least one position.
- Single phase double-delta connection balances the single phase load.
- Oversized generator end provides a full 45kW in single phase instead of a 20%-30% derate that is common.
- Generator is rated for 125/40o C. at standby rating.
- +/-1.5% automatic voltage regulation.
- All digital control panel eliminates analog gauges and allows the operator to view the voltage of multiple legs simultaneously.
- All shutdowns and warnings are logged to provide maintenance personnel with an important diagnostic tool.
- Digital control panel disconnect switch preserves battery during storage.
- Control system comes with standard two-wire start controls that work with most common transfer switches and other starting devices.
- A high and low voltage circuit breaker are provided to protect the generator from overcurrent in high and low voltage settings.
- All terminal connections are located behind a lockable door with a kill switch for operator safety.
- Premium DOT approved trailer with integrated single wall fuel tank.
- Electric brakes are standard.
- Integrated cable/tool box included standard.
- Rear leveling jacks are included standard.
- Steel trailer fenders.
- Four trailer tie-down points.
- Galvaneal steel housing with powder coat paint is strong and resists corrosion.
- Identically keyed doors.
- Single point lifting eye.
- Standard receptacle panel (4xNEMA 5-20R, 2x50A twist-lock, 1x shore power, 1x terminal block).
- Standard jacket heater and battery charger.
- Standard tool/cable box.
- Standard single and four-point lifting eyes.