Generac GP Series 3250 Portable Generator GP3250
An affordable solution for recreational applications. Perfect size for tailgating, camping and power tool use.
- Generac’s OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- CSA and CARB Certified.
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping, job sites or outdoor events.
The Most Powerful Portable Generators Available Power outages usually occur without warning. Ideally, a homeowner is prepared with an automatic home standby generator installed and always ready to go. However, if a portable generator is the only option for backup power during an emergency, the GP Series 15000 and 17500 Watt units are the ultimate option, with enough power to run up to a 5-ton air conditioner and more. Also an ideal choice for job sites with high power requirements.