Generac 7040 Synergy Series 20kW Generator with 200 SE (not CUL) ATS Switch Natural Gas or Propane Mobile Link
$5,399.80 – $5,662.60
Synergy 20/18 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator, Aluminum Enclosure, 200 SE (not CUL) w/Mobile Link – $5,299.00
A premium backup power solution that can protect your entire home. Unlike competitive units that run at a constant 3600 RPM, the Generac Synergy features patented G-Flex Technology that allows it to run at slower speeds when household electrical demand is light. The result is a home standby generator that is uncommonly quiet and exceptionally fuel efficient. Even better, the Generac Synergy can deliver cleaner power than competitive units – ideal for today’s sophisticated modern electronics and sensitive appliances.
Features & Benefits
- G-Flex Technology- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby generators.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA* *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
- The Generac G-Force Engine is purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requiring less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support standing by from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, is significantly quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel.
- Tough, Durable Enclosures. Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions. Able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitor allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly, and convenient assistance. Sold Separately.
FLAT RATE FREIGHT BY ZONE – Included in Drop Down Price – (Find your State on the map below and select the corresponding Zone and Type of delivery for your total cost)
- Commercial Delivery – Business to Business (dock and/or forklift available)
- Residential Delivery – Business to Residence (requiring a lift gate truck)